Contact Our Office
Lessons & Classes
The Hoffman Method
The Hoffman Method creates well-rounded musicians who truly comprehend music by emphasizing eight areas of learning: music theory, ear training, improvisation, sight reading, technique, solfege, composition and rhythm.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Hoffman Academy Portland is committed to creating welcoming and inclusive spaces for people of all ages, religions, races, gender identities, gender expressions, sexual orientations, family/child care configurations, abilities, and socioeconomic backgrounds. We recognize that in order to make our Academy welcoming and safe for all people, we need to actively acknowledge and rise above the unconscious biases that exist in our culture stemming from racism, sexism, heteronormativity, ableism, and cisnormativity. We are committed to unlearning these biases in an effort to better cultivate love, compassion, and acceptance for all.
- October 23 – 27 | Come Together Week (Mon, Wed-Fri)
- October 28 | Spooky Music Night 4:30 PM
- October 31 | Academy Closed
- November 20 – 25 | Thanksgiving Break
- December 9 | Holiday Music Night 4:30 PM
- December 18 – January 1, 2024 | Winter Break
- January 2, 2024 | Come Together Week
- February 3, 2024 | Fall Recital, Last Day of Fall Semester
Start Your Musical Journey
Reach out to begin your music education in an engaging, nurturing environment that brings out the musician in you!