Discover the Joy of Music at Hoffman Academy
Contact Our Office
Lessons & Classes
The Hoffman Method
The Hoffman Method creates well-rounded musicians who truly comprehend music by emphasizing eight areas of learning: music theory, ear training, improvisation, sight reading, technique, solfege, composition and rhythm.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Hoffman Academy Portland is committed to creating welcoming and inclusive spaces for people of all ages, religions, races, gender identities, gender expressions, sexual orientations, family/child care configurations, abilities, and socioeconomic backgrounds. We recognize that in order to make our Academy welcoming and safe for all people, we need to actively acknowledge and rise above the unconscious biases that exist in our culture stemming from racism, sexism, heteronormativity, ableism, and cisnormativity. We are committed to unlearning these biases in an effort to better cultivate love, compassion, and acceptance for all.
- April 10 – April 14 | Mid-semester progress meetings
- April 29 | Composition Night (Optional Mini-Recital)
- May 27 – May 29 | Memorial Day Weekend (Academy Closed)
- June 10 | Spring Recital
- June 17 | Last Day of Spring Semester
- June 19 | First Day of Summer Semester
- June 26 – June 30 | Jumpstart Piano Camp 9am – 12pm
- July 10 – July 14 | Jumpstart Piano Camp 9am – 12pm
- July 24 – July 28 | Jazz 101 Piano Camp 9am – 12pm
- August 14 – September 2 | Fall Open Enrollment for New Students (Private Piano, Guitar & Voice Lessons & Group Piano Classes)
Start Your Musical Journey
Reach out to begin your music education in an engaging, nurturing environment that brings out the musician in you!